YANNIKA

INNOVATIVE THINKING













Friday, August 27, 2010

FEARLESS

I have many things I use to believe Fearless
I have become to what I thought once was a lie..
Fearless I am that my heart will drop as light as a feather when you leave
Fearless I am that my tears will fill my pillows constantly with the thought you will not return as the man I thought I earned!
I am fearless to hear from those who hold their tongues that will become as ruthless as a gun in your absence
Had this been explained better than just the lame birds and the bees but better he will never love one who is like thee
No man wishes to be a woman's king but women live fairy tale dreams
Spreading our legs instead of our minds
Then in time we realize we were of the season not the reason, or lifetime
I REFUSE to spend a lifetime wondering if I was as rich tasting to him as white wine.
I AM fearless and as bold as Merlot Behold I am the one that holds you at night, willing to fight, but you deny me to be your wife!
I laugh with joy in my voice because I'm not the one who has to hoist your empty promises, your unfaithful believes, or worse your seed on my knee To say their daddy doesn't love me but he loves you as true as the sky turns blue, he just can’t afford you.
I am fearless because I refuse to be careless and think that you could ever love me more than the streets!

No comments:

Post a Comment